Sabrina Copp is the newest member of our litigation team with a focus on personal injury litigation and trials. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Connecticut in 2010 With a major in psychology.
She attended law school at the University of Connecticut School of Law and graduated in 2013. At law school Sabrina was a member of the Criminal Appellate Clinic in which she assisted in representing an indigent defendant on appeal and prevailed in State v. Pond, 138 Conn. 228 (2012).
Prior to going to law school, Sabrina was a member of the US Army Military Police Corp and served our country in the Iraq war.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut - 2013
- University of Connecticut – 2010 (Minor: Psychology)
- State v. Pond, 138 Conn. 228(2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Criminal Appellate Clinic, University of Connecticut School of Law, Member
- US Army Military Police Corp, Member